Pay a Parking Citation
You may pay in one of three ways:
- Online: You may pay online by visiting https://www.citationprocessingcenter.com and click the link for “citizen inquiries.” See the directions below.
- Mail: You may pay by mail by sending your check or money order (with your citation number written on the check or money order) to the City of Redondo Beach, C/O Citation Processing Center, P.O. Box 2730, Huntington Beach, CA 92647-2730.
- Phone: You may pay by telephone by calling 1-(800) 989-2058 and follow the verbal directions.
- Additional penalties will accrue if citation is not paid within 5 weeks of violation date.
You may obtain the citation information online by:
- Have your license plate number or delinquent citation notice available
- Go to: https://www.citationprocessingcenter.com
- You may obtain the information by telephone by calling (310) 318-0617.
- Provide your license plate number or delinquent notice number, or
- Provide your name as it appears on your vehicle registration
- Staff may also be able to search for the information with information about the date and location of the citation.
- The City may send the information to the California Department of Motor Vehicles to withhold your annual vehicle registration until the full amounts are paid.
- The City may send the claim to the California Franchise Tax Board to file a lien against your State income tax return.
- The City may send the amounts to a collection agency, which may affect your credit rating.
- Failing to respond to five or more delinquent citations may result in your vehicle being towed and impounded until you pay the citations as per Vehicle Code 22651(i).