Citation Sign Off
Redondo Beach PD can sign-off certain types of citations and/or fixit tickets. There is a $12 fee per citation that can be paid by cash, check, or money order. Credit or debit cards are accepted at the Cashiers Office at City Hall or via the online payment portal.
Visa and Mastercard are accepted here with a $3 added surcharge.
Redondo Beach PD can sign off your citations for the following:
- Expired registration
- Missing or obstructed plate
- Inoperative headlights, tail lights, brake lights, etc.
- Obstructed windows or mirrors
- Missing or non-operational bicycle lights
The following violations must be signed off by CHP:
- Illegally tinted windows
- Modified exhaust
- Broken windshield
- Infant and/or child seat
The following citations must be signed off by the court of the issuing jurisdiction:
- Driver license not in possession
- No proof of insurance
- Driver license address changes