Preferential Parking Permits
- Vehicles in these zones must purchase and display annual permits to be exempt from parking prohibitions or restrictions that are posted.
- You must submit one of the following original documents and it must be dated within 30 days of your request:
- Gas, light or water bill
- Escrow papers
- Rental agreement
- Current lease
- Complete and sign, under penalty of perjury, a Preferential Parking Permit Application Form
- If applying in-person, bring documents to the Parking Enforcement Unit at 415 Diamond St, Door E.
- If paying by check or money order, make it payable to the City of Redondo Beach.
- You may pay cash at the Financial Services cashier at Door E.
- If you are applying by mail:
- Include photocopies of all of the required documents noted above.
- Make check or money order payable to the City of Redondo Beach.
- Do not send cash by mail; it will not be accepted.
- Mail your application and request to:
City of Redondo Beach
C/O Parking Enforcement Unit, Preferential Parking Permits
P.O. Box 270
Redondo Beach CA 90277
- You may purchase a maximum of four (4).
- You may inquire about obtaining additional one-day temporary parking permits by calling the Parking Enforcement Unit Monday through Friday during the unit’s business hours. Plan adequately ahead to make sure that you do not call on a Friday when City Hall is closed.
Lost or Stolen Permits
- Complete another application
- Show current proof of residency
- Pay a replacement fee
|Application for Preferential Parking Permits|
|Ave F Preferential Parking Permit|
|Ave G & H Preferential Parking Permit|
|Clark Lane Preferential Parking Permit|
|Esplanade East Preferential Parking Permit|
|Holiday Preferential Parking Permit|
|Knob Hill Preferential Parking Permit|
|Phelan Preferential Parking Permit|
|Vincent 2 - V2 Preferential Parking Permit|
|Vincent-Diamond-El Redondo-Francisca Preferential Parking Permit|