Please click here to go to the new location.
Statewide Election Information
NOVEMBER 8, 2022 - STATEWIDE GENERAL ELECTION
Find out when your ballot is mailed, received, and counted utilizing the "Where's My Ballot?" ballot status tracking tool. Click here for more information, or sign up directly at WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov to receive automatic notifications pertaining to your ballot status.
A list of Countywide and Redondo Beach VOTE CENTER locations can be found here; all locations will be updated.
Redondo Beach Vote Centers and Hours of Operation (pdf)
Here are some informative links from the County Registrar’s website at www.lavote.net for your convenience -
Vote Centers – For a full list of Vote Centers for the November 8, 2022 Statewide General Election, visit (Locator tool): https://lavote.net/home/voting-elections/voting-options/voting-in-person
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Drop Off Boxes – Redondo Beach locations are Riviera Triangle Parking (corner of Ave del Norte and S. Elena), Redondo Beach Main Library, North Branch Library, and Dominguez Park, or click here for others locations in LA County. Call the County Registrar's office at 800-815-2666, option 2, if you have ballot drop box questions.
- Interactive Sample Ballot – To access the Interactive Sample ballot, visit https://isb.lavote.net/, otherwise they will be in your mailbox soon.
- Vote by Mail – Every active registered voter will receive a ballot by mail starting October 10thh. Don't forget to sign your return envelope! Ballot envelopes must be postmarked by Election Day.
- Last Day to Register to Vote for the November 8th Statewide election – October 24, 2022.
Still have questions? Call the County at 1-800-815-2666, email email@example.com or call the City Clerk’s Office at 310-318-0656 – We’re here to help!
The City Clerk serves as the City's Elections Official and is available to assist with any election inquiries.
Voter Registration Deadline
The deadline to register or re-register to vote for any election is 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before that election. If you submit an application after this time, your application will still be processed for future elections. However, voters may register in person on the 14th calendar day before and up until election day at the Los Angeles County Registrar's Office or at an official Vote Center and allowed to vote by provisional ballot on the same day.
California Secretary of State
California Online Voter Registration
To learn more about the election process and online voter services visit the Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder/County Clerk website at http://www.lavote.net/
- Smart Voter where you can find information on all aspects of the elections in Los Angeles County and the State of California. http://www.smartvoter.org/
- How to become a pollworker and where to get training;
- How to Vote by Mail or to become a permanent Vote by Mail voter;
- What to bring if you need to prove your identity when you go to a Vote Center;
- How to look up your Voting Center;
- Finding voting materials in other languages
- How to find your voting district
Should you need additional information not found in these pages please call the City Clerk's office to let us know how we can assist. Your comments are most welcome.
Eleanor Manzano, City Clerk
415 Diamond Street
Redondo Beach, CA 90277