View pictures of Seaside Lagoon and all 10 small party areas
Reservations / Table Rentals - may only be purchased at the Seaside Lagoon, from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. beginning Saturday May 27, 2017.
If you would like to check availability please call the Lagoon at 310-318-0682 after May 28, 2017 during business hours.
One Table area with Barbecue $40.00
Two Tables area with Barbecue $75.00
Entrance tickets may be purchased for your convenience at regular rates
Adults (18 & over) $7.00
Children (2 - 17) $6.00
Under 2 Free
Rates subject to change without notice
- You must have one adult (18 or over) for every eight children.
- Your reservation is from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- No tents or canopies of any kind.
- You may bring in one additional table per table reservation.
- Guests without a table reservation may not bring in their own tables.
- Chairs and umbrellas are permitted.
- You must have your table area cleaned up by 5:00 p.m.
- You must be cleaned up and leave the park by 5:00 p.m.
- No personal BBQ are allowed in the park.
- Parents are responsible for their own children and should always be watching them in and around the water.
- There shall be NO ALCOHOL at the Seaside Lagoon during the hours Seaside Lagoon is open to the general public10:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.: Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Seaside Lagoon staff reserves the right to search coolers and bags for glass and alcohol.
- Seaside Lagoon does not hold tickets or guest lists. You are responsible for distributing your tickets to your party members.
Parking Rates - is $2.00 per hour with a max of $6.00 per car and $12.00 per bus, with validation from the lagoon office.
SEASIDE LAGOON TAKES VISA AND MASTER CARD AND CASH ONLY.