Applications & Forms --- Rules - -- Times & Rates
Evidence of coverage for the full term of the agreement must be provided before your application can be processed. The City of Redondo Beach shall be named as an additional insured, by endorsement, on your General Liability Policy.
Required for the additional insured endorsement:
- The City of Redondo Beach, its officers, elected and appointed officials, employees and volunteers.
- The Certificate / Endorsement must state that the insurance is primary, not excess.
- The cancellation clause must be 30 days.
This information must be included in an addendum to the Certificate, and worded as follows:
It is understood and agreed that the City of Redondo Beach, its officers, elected officials, employees and members of boards and commissions are included as additional insureds. This policy is considered primary and noncontributory with insurance that may be carried by the City of Redondo Beach. Should the policy be cancelled before the expiration date thereof the issuing company shall mail thirty (30) days written notice of cancellation to the Risk Manager of the City of Redondo Beach.
The amount of insurance must be a minimum of $1,000,000 with a minimum general aggregate of $1,000,000 ($2,000,000 preferred).
- Also, please note:
- Events serving alcohol must have liquor liability.
- Events selling alcohol must have liquor legal liability.
Only original certificates will be accepted (no faxed copies). Certificate must be marked "Attn: Seaside Lagoon" as well as include the date of the party.